[Breaking] Liu Yifei dating Song Seung Hun

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Whaaaaaaaat?? One of the goddess of China and definitely one of my favorite actresses just turned out to be dating???? This is mostly surprising since, to be frank, I didn’t expect Liu Yifei to actually be officially dating anyone until her beaty fades a bit, which is like in forever. Her partner in crime is Song Seung Hun, a Korean actor with whom she did the 2015 movie Di San Zhong Ai Qing: The Third Way to Love . Di San Zhong Ai Qing is a novel written by Zi You Xing Zou and the on-screen adaptation has not been released yet. The couple was caught on a date last night and Song Seung Hun’s reps confirmed today. OMG!!! (read more about their movie here).

1 2 8 9 10 11

Does this mean that all Liu Yifei shipping are done? During the past decade, she was shipped with: Jimmy Lin, Huang Xiaoming, Kris Wu, Hu Ge and Wang Leehom. Except Kris Wu, all of these dudes were already taken, but now, even the girl (gorgeous Liu Yifei) is taken too!!! OMG If you are curious about her shipping history, come to our page dedicated to her to learn more and see gorgeous pics of this goddess!!

I don’t know Song Seung Hun much, but he is apparently 37 years old and we know Liu Yifei is 27 years old. I am not a 100% fan of this pairing, but oh well, whatever makes my goddess happy. His reps confirmed saying: ”They just started dating, and are in a stage of mutual understanding. Please look after them.”

3 4 5 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Since Liu Yifei comes from a good wealthy family, I wonder how her parents are reacting to her dating news. Apparently, they already went to see her parents together. Is she going to move to Korea? I sure hope not, especially considering all those knetizens seem to be happy ‘Korea won another goddess’ to their sides. Gosh!

Song Seung Hun sure looks very very handsome though. Here are pics of him:

16 thoughts on “[Breaking] Liu Yifei dating Song Seung Hun

1. mic says:

omg can’t believe it.😦 nagl at the korean netizens… if it had been a korean actress w/ chinese actor they wouldn’t have the same response. don’t want their xenophobia aimed at her.

I know! crazy crazy! Apparently, Chinese netizens are asking for one of their own male celebrity to score a Korean actress so that they stay even. It is just rude to think that, since it is a girl, she will definitely move to Korea. She is not an object and can definitely chose where she want to live without needing to be enclosed somewhere like someone’s property. Plus, in this case, since Song Seung Hun is doing mostly projects in China, who knows if Korea is his final destination!

• mic says:

Isn’t Li Yi Feng dating Lee Da Hae? lol I actually thought lyf would look cute w/ yifei based on their appearance on happy camp a while back.

There are rumors, but I think it was never confirmed to be either true or false. I was shipping them just because their names’ initials are the same xD

• mic says:

lol yeah me too, they were lyf^2
        it’s good if they are both happy tho. it’s amazing how yifei got so far w/o any dating rumors.

I am sure they are! (and that Li Yifeng may have found his love partner already :P)
        Liu Yifei was shipped so many guys throughout the years. Her dating a Korean 10 years older is definitely a shocker.

Song Seung Hun has being in China for a while so I hope he has a beginner level profiency by now :3 If not, I think both are good with English.

2. I remember I used to love this SSH dude ever since Endless Love? Lol…. NO doubt that’s the one that got ppl hook on since that started the Korean wave? LOL …After that, I never particularly watch anything of him except clips here and there. All his series are practically plotless or just plain boring. But I remember asking my Korean friends how come this dude is so good looking and not that famous in their country. Their answer: His pretty face is all he got but he can’t act. Lol…OK….I do agree w/that b/c I know I watch for his face more than the storyline. Lol…shallow but true. I was like that other Winter Sonata dude is so not the good looking type but it’s like he’s everywhere? They say that guy is not only rich but smart in whatever investing he’s done in showbiz so he became one of the richest actors in Korea. Whoooo…excuse me lol…Anyway, so after watching that softcore clip he did, I was like HOLY… why at his age and now showing his body? Hahaa lol..OMG, I was like holy…. Anyway, he used to be so very handsome to me but now I don’t really feel all that anymore? Hahah lol…
    But I am glad at least our girl Crystal picked a hot guy to date n like some falling to the oldies who have loads of money? Haha So congrats!!

Yeah, he is definitely not the worth Liu Yifei could date. xD I don’t really watch Korean dramas THAT much (I am limited to only the actings of Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Jongsuk and Song Jongki), but I do read a lot that Song Seung Hun is indeed known as a flower vase too. Which, in some strange way, make him very compatible with Crystal. Good for them I guess! The visuals of this couple is no joke.