[Breaking] Zhang Han Dating Guli Nazha

What?? Seems like the it girl is decided for Fall 2015! With the end of summer, we need a new goddess for TV shows and it seems to be Guli Nazha. There are so many news about her recently. On August 9th, 2015, Zhang Han posted on his weibo a picture of him kissing Guli Nazha. Apparently, the couple was also seen vacationing together in Paris this year…

Zhang Han posted on his weibo the following message accompanied by the viral picture!

[心]@我是娜扎

[心] @IamNazha (Nazha’s weibo account)

What do you guys think this message means: Mouse loves Monkey (the emoticons)?

Some sources say that the couple was seen hanging out together in Paris. There are no picture proves though. The rumors have it that the couple has been dating since last year (although I must be clueless because it is the first time I hear about this!) I bet Zheng Shuang (and her fans) must be a bit sad about this news. This means the end of the ZS+ZH ship as one of them officially moved on…

Zhang Han sure dates his dramas partners. After Zheng Shuang from Metero Shower, here is Guli Nazha from Classics of Mountains and Seas (drama that they filmed this year and that will be released soon I hope). I wonder if he likes to have public relationships or he was forced by the media?

On another note, talks about being busy! Now, Guli Nazha has variety show Idol Up, dramas Green Hill Legend, Chinese Paladin 5, Classics of Mountains and Seas and God of War Zhao Yun as well as dating Zhang Han! Where do you find the time girl? We only hope the girl won’t get too much hate from this dating news since she seems like a very sensitive nice girl!

5 6 7 9 10 11

28 thoughts on “[Breaking] Zhang Han Dating Guli Nazha

1. Ann says:

LOL I read news saying they stayed in a hotel together last year for a week. And they were spotted on vacation in Paris together (even though Zhang Han said he only goes on vacation with people he’s known for 10+ years). There are pictures! But she’s walking ahead, and he’s a few steps behind. Think this has been happening for over a year, but wasn’t good timing before since he was with Zheng Shuang. The news started before their break-up and I wouldn’t be surprised if Zhang Han broke up with ZS because of her. The timing is pretty damning. And at the time, ZS said that she once dreamed of marriage, but now that dream has been shattered. That she doesn’t want to think about marriage now. I don’t know if this is good or bad news for GLNZ though! People are gonna hate (esp considering all the drama from last year). Zhang Han, in a statement, also denied they were in a relationship last year too. It’s kinda too coincidental that he announces it now – I kinda believe he lied last year. Feel so sorry for ZS since they dated for 4 years before😦 she’ll be heartbroken. I think ZH+GLNZ make a cute couple though! Well-matched. From what I’ve seen, her personality seems very similar to ZS’s too.

woah, thanks for all the additional information… This is the first time I hear about all of these… Hehe, I was honestly shocked to know they were dating! Ofc, I also shipped ZH with ZS, but at the end of the day, I am still happy for the new couple!

• Ann says:

I found some reports about their Paris trip last March: http://ent.cqnews.net/html/2015-03/26/content_33791262.htm, http://www.sjfzxm.com/news/shishang/201503/30/440550.html. The picture in it isn’t great, but I didn’t have time to look =p. Even though I’m not a Zhang Han or Zheng Shuang fan, this was before their June split. As an observer, it’s kinda shady. I always thought ZH cared too much about outward appearances. In that sense, he and GLNZ are suitable (both into fashion and looking good)… but, I am disappointed just in the fact that he adamantly denied this relationship and it’s all a lie. Don’t think GLNZ is that innocent in all of this though as she had a long-term, serious rich boyfriend until 2014, and then he disappeared from her weibo when she started with Zhang Han. This should teach me to never believe what celebrities say ><" oh well, I wish them the best of luck! They're one good-looking couple and Zhang Han must love her very much to announce this relationship

Srsly, how do you know so much about them? xD From that article,mthese two definitely seems shady and even not considerate towards Zheng Shuang… This suck because I always thought ZH as a rightful man and GLNZ as a nice and polite girl… I guess no one is 100% wat they say they are in the entertainment world…

2. omg my heart’s breaking both for myself and also because I loved Zhang Han with Zheng Shuang😦 but I wish them well! It’s my first time to hear about this actress though, is she new in the C-entertainment circle?

• Ann says:

She’s not new, starred in quite a few movies and first drama in 2012 with Hu Ge, Yang Mi, Liu Shi Shi , etc. And filmed a drama with Zhang Han early-mid last year (where they met + no collaborations since/no reason to meet up since)

Liked by 2 people

She started around 2012 and Is quite well known for people who watch wuxia dramas… but no, she is not really famous🙂 And I also shipped ZH with ZS!

3. Dramafan1234 says:

I am a ardent zhang Han and zhang Sheun shipper, so this news makes me a little sad. But, I wish the new couple the best of luck. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter what we think, it is their personal life, and they have the right to date whoever makes them happy.

4. mic says:

I like ZS more but I’ve been shipping her w/ Jing Boran lol. I think she was too young to be dating ZH at the time. I’m glad she’s getting out there more and acting more.

5. Ann says:

Haha I don’t think I know much about them really? Not a fan of any celebrity (asian or canadian/american) except recently ZLY. I follow sports a lot more than celebrity gossip. I just have photographic memory and tend to remember things. I briefly read news about them last year (bored during a conference), thought it was interesting. But, they both were in relationships so I thought nothing of it really. I actually didn’t know who ZS was at the time, but I’ve been watching ZLY’s dramas lately and wanted to find out a bit more about ZH (due to boss & me🙂. I really liked his character in the drama and their chemistry, thought he was a good person until this whole thing😦 I’m glad everything worked out – ZS is better off! Seriously turned off by ZH and GLNZ though. I almost wish ZLY didn’t have another movie with him, but I’ll watch it for ZLY anyway.

Liked by 2 people

I must be really clueless because to me, this was big news! xD still under the shock. I am surprised at Zhang Han announcing it so boldly on weibo. It is definitely getting him and her a lot of attention (good), but also brings out a lot of negative comments (bad). Well, this will end all ZH and ZLY shipping during their next round of promotion together…

6. Ann says:

You’re not! I just pick up on these things so I kinda figured (couldn’t finish watching boss & me cause I find it hard to watch actors after I know their indiscretions – pretty much why I don’t watch much TV/follow celebrities – I can’t forget and feel so sad/annoyed), but still shocked that he so boldly announced it. The negativity will subside, a lot of celebs have bad press like this and people forget about it once the next big news come along. And in the long run, they’ll benefit much more from the attention. It’ll boost both of their popularity for sure. Really? People ship ZLY+ZH?! Their personalities are so different, I see her more with Kenny Kwan or William Chan than ZH. I thought her chemistry with Chen Xiao was amazing though, at least on onscreen.

xD But I don’t feel like this news changed my perception of Zhang Han’s image at all. I feel like ZH is the type that is not scared to love even if it means getting hate from the public. I still love his acting in Boss&Me though, so I sincerely suggest you to watch it ^^ It was so good that I think this is when the ZH+ZLY ship started (even if it is not such a big ship because both actors confirmed they would never date each other in real life). I want to see her date Chen Xiao. They are really perfect for each other, even personality wise!
      Can only hope both of them will have good enough projects and good enough acting to shut down all the bad mouths soon!

• Ann says:

I may be alone in this opinion, but I didn’t find Zhang Han to be good looking at all. His acting falls flat for me too. Personally, I liked the second lead. Also, knowing that the girl he broke up with Zheng Shuang for has gotten extensive plastic surgery as well (plus, ZS got ps while being with him cause she felt insecure) makes me feel that he’s not someone I want to watch/like/support. The way he treats others shows he doesn’t really care about them, but more about himself. What will make him look good. How could he go from completely denying a relationship to announcing it without the other party (GLNZ)’s permission is mind-boggling. GLNZ even said she’s upset he was so impulsive to post a photo without letting her know. Anyway, I hope they can make it work. I def don’t wanna see ZH with yet another young actress & GLNZ with an actor I actually like lol. Did you know Zhao Li Ying pulled out of Glass Slipper/Love & Life & Lie with Chen Xiao to film Journey of Flower/Hua Qian Gu? I kinda think that CX+ZLY already dated, but it didn’t work out. News said that she already met his family and they were inseparable from late 2012 to mid-2014, and then, who know what happened

Me neither, I don’t consider ZH as someone on my bias list. I do feel he did some unforgivable stuffs to ZS and is putting her in an awkward possible rn but at the end of the day, who knows what really happened right? No fault belongs to only one person and it is way to early talk about them breaking up :”D

I also think CX and ZLY dated before! Which is kind of same, since this means they probably will not have a project together if they broke up😦

7. I always thought that it was Zheng Shuang that wanted to break up with Zhang Han! I remember seeing Zhang Han happily buying a gift for ZS during Diva Hits The Road last year before they broke up. And I was still feeling bad for Zhang Han last year after Jing Boran was shipped hard with ZS last year. Welp.

I always thought it was a mutual decision because the relationship didn’t seem to work (with Zheng Shuang doing so many plastic surgeries on the side). Now, I am really wondering if maybe there was a third party during their breakup… It is also weird to know that ZH was dating Gulinazha when he was promoting Boss&Me (? if indeed it has been a year). However, I do know that ZH trully loved ZS during their years together because during a B&M interview, he definitely described her as his ideal type.

• Daisy says:

Yep, that thought made many ZH’s fan hating ZS. I wondered why ZS had to break up him even she still missed him and althought he tried to persuade her but she ignored him. Now I make logical thinking about the events, I remember DHTR show was shot around March, the news ZH-ZS broke up was on June, and the rumor + picture of ZH & Guli on August last year, he even let GL meet all member of this show on a occasion. Addition, I know while dating with ZH, ZS gave up some good role to use her time taking care ZH when he got serious stress. She only accepted the role pairing with him,etc,…From that time, I don’t feel sad for him anymore, and it a little lean towards the contrary way. Anyway, I think we need to forget the past and hope for the people who truly love each other can be with together and be happy. Wish ZS can open her heart to accept another good man soon.

Now, it feels like a lot of fans are very protective of Zheng Shuang and I also hope she is coping well with the dating news (if she still is emotionally attached to Zhang Han of course). That’s the thing with idols dating: you feel like you have the right to determine who they should be dating. However, at the end of the day, they really just chose their other half themselves… while us fans are complaining for their ‘wrong’ choices. With all this timeline mess, I can only hope that ZH and GLNZ were not cheating behind ZS’s back.

8. Ann says:

Yea, don’t think they’re gonna have a project together soon. ZLY just signed on for a new project (not clear on details), not with CX. And he’s busy filming for the next year anyway. On the other hand, I think ZLY and Yang Yang would great together onscreen. Don’t know what it is, but I think they look a natural couple. Don’t quote me, but I think they will definitely have a collaboration!

ZLY is having a project with Lu Yi soon and even though I would love if she has a project with YY, I don’t think it is going to be this year. But yeah, would be nice if these two fall in love :O [Edit: Zhao Liying and Yang Yang may do a movie called Eastern Palace together!]

• Ann says:

Oh, I didn’t know that. I don’t know if they’ll date or anything like that, but I think they would look great together onscreen. I like Lu Yi too, think he’s a great actor and family man

9. Daisy says:

They are not perfect together😦 Zheng Shuang is better! Zheng Shuang is very sad I am sure , I still know she still love Zhang Han in her heart! I miss them so bad😦