2016 IQIYI All-Star Carnival: PERFECTION!

While Hong Kong hosted a messy kpop award ceremony (yes, I am refering to this year’s YG-con, aka MAMA), in China, things are done right. See your faves on this poster? That is just a limited number of the huge amount of guests who came to IQIYI’s ALL STAR CARNIVAL! Haha, are you ready for some fun fun pictures that will make your heart flutter to no end? That’s how I felt while I was gathering pictures for this post. One thing is for sure, 2015 was so fun!!! Read the whole article, because I left the best at the end!

Order of the article: Red Carpet, Award winners, Performances and BTS (best part + update).

2015/12/06: Last update I promise! >_<

ps; the host of the show was He Jiong and he was helped by Kiko Mizuhara and Xie Yilin, hence why you may see their faces pop up behind the winners during the awards giving moments.

Red Carpet:

Awards:

In the Music category, a LOT of people earned the prize together: William Chan, f(x), Super Junior, SNSD, Infinite, UNIQ, Jin Akanishi and SNH48. (basically everyone who came and performed xD).

Full List of Winners:

(Most of those categories has two prizes: for the male and the female version.)

Most Popular Newcomers: Wu Lei, Liu Hao Ran

Annual Movie newcomers: Wang Dalu, Song Yunhua

Best screen performances: Zhang Danfeng, Jiang Xin

3ad52b128d17ba60e7f7420fc82e18d5

Best Role shape: Zhu Yawen, Song Jia

Best acting performance: Wang Zu Lam

The most popular idol: William Chan

Most powerful actor: Jin Dong

1.jpg

Annual popular actor/actress: Yang Yang, Zheng Shuang

Annual Breakthrough Actor/Actress: Zheng Kai, Ma Li

Best TV Actor/Actress: Hu Ge, Yan Ni

Hu Ge came up to receive his prize as Best TV actor (he totally deserves the title) and brought with him.. his small cotton-padded coat 小棉袄, Wu Lei (it is an expression in China, xD )!

Year’s most popular Actor/Actress: Wallace Huo, Zhao Liying

The most expressive singer: Bai Jugang

Annual influential movie actor: Yang Mi

Leap Year Award: Angelababy, Jing Boran

Best Movie Actor/Actress: Bai Baihe and Zhang Zhen

Man of the Year: Chen Kun

Performances:

They were able to invite a lot of international artists such as: Hong Kong/China’s William Chan,Korea’s f(x) and Infinite, Japan’s Jin Akanishi, Infinite, and China’s SNH48 and UniQ.

Furthermore, I saw video clips shown before the award of EXO, and SNSD as mysterious special guests and they performed their hit songs (although I don’t think they actually attended the event at the same time as the others).

BTS and dorkiness in the seats

What I enjoyed the most from the show: the BTS! Here is a very special seating roll of guest: Jin Dong, Hu Ge, Wallace Huo, Zhao Liying and William Chan. HAHAHA. Iqiyi staff are such shippers, and I am not complaining😉 Zhao Liying between Wallace Huo and William Chan? And Hu Ge seating between Wallace Huo and Jin Dong? Exactly what we asked for! Sorry to all the other artists, but you sat at the wrong seat for camera time😛

Edit: Just so you know, the original seating was as follow:
Zheng Shuang, Yang Yang, Yang Ni, Jin Dong, Hu Ge, Wallace Huo, William Chan, Zhao Liying, Zhu Yawen. With performers and actors going on the scene all the time, the seating changed a little bit. Let me tell you more about them…

Standing up to get the prizes:

Ok, girls. Please let me do the (fangirling and biased) narration of this evening for you.❤ I know this probably didn’t happen, but let’s say it did!

William Chan was called to go up on stage.

1 (2)

Immediately after William Cham left for the scene, Wallace Huo told Zhao Liying to change seat haha, and even helped her to do so.

William Chan came back looking not very happy.

In the middle of the award, MC (forced) helped Hu Ge and Wallace Huo create some cute fanservices. Who isn’t a Wallace Huo+ Hu Ge shipper? The whole nation want to see their moments!!

Here, Hu Ge had to ignore Wallace Huo a bit in exchange for some Jin Dong moments. They are probably gossiping over how Wallace Huo made Zhao Liying change her seats😛

Wallace Huo mad he got ignored by Hu Ge (or mad they are gossiping about him..?)

However, he can’t be mad forever and smile brightly when Hu Ge got his prize. Even William Chan and Zhao Liying had a big smile on their faces!

2 (2)

The End.

More preciousness:

(sad Wu Lei is seating alone.. but probably not his permanent seat) xD Zhao Liying was asked who was the best partner for kiss scene, and she said.. He Jiong!! And also, omomom at the Hu Ge+Wallace moments!!❤❤❤

When Liying and Wallace got their award…

Apparently Wallace Huo said previously that if both him and Hu Ge are still single in five years, they should get together!😄 Later, after the awards. Interviewers ask Hu Ge about his relationship with Wallace Huo. Hu Ge says he has to ask big brother first (aka Jin Dong). Jin Dong says [didn’t hear properly, but seems like he gave a vague negative answer]. So Hu Ge and Wallace Huo can’t date </3

When Jin Dong got his…

When Hu Ge went to get his prize with Wu Lei…

32 thoughts on “2016 IQIYI All-Star Carnival: PERFECTION!

1. Nicky is so handsome I can’t stand it! Liying and Wallace looks like deities. Liying is literally shining! Xie Yilin is hilarious and Yang Yang with Zheng Shuan are so cute ♥♥.
    Wallace Huo+ Hu Ge are so precious that I remembers moments from Paladin’s bts. To many shipps in one night!!

xD I know! This show was so much fun and so many fanservice/shipping moments. Liying is always so pretty at award shows *_* Xie Yilin made the best moments possible, thanks to her, we have new Wallace Huo+ Hu Ge material to work with😛

2. Jo says:

Wow, thank you to whoever did the seating arrangements!😀 Love the gif of Wallace and Liying going up to get their prizes. Journey of Flower may have eventually dissolved into a mess, but they still look amazing together.

I know! they are like, so shippable!! But, during that ‘carnival’, the MC seemed to want to ship ZLY with William Chan (talking about their kiss scene and always pointing the camera at William Chan during Liying’s award acceptance moment). And since they are doing it with such confidence, I wonder if they know something we don’t… :’D

• azngrl318 says:

I feel like the MC do that to help promote their drama Legend of Zu. x) But then again I’m on the Huaying ship so I might be biased. haha

Hahaha! I have my feet on both ships (Huaying and WC+ZLY couples) so I hope I won’t fall too hard from my delusion.. v_v You are probably right since Legend of Zu is broadcasted on Iqiyi so they had to put her on them on the spotlight for the viewership!
        I still remember two years ago, when at the same event, MCs were shipping her with Chen Xiao. Ahhh, time sure pass fast.

3. Thanks for covering this! Now, I want to watch the whole thing~! Definitely seem much more interesting than this year’s messy MAMA (I’ve only enjoyed Jolin’s performance). As for Jin Akanishi, I didn’t realize that he’s still active…especially after all that stints that he had pulled in the past few years (oh gosh, I’m pretty much giving my age away by recognizing Jin Akanishi’s name XD). O___o

Haha, watch it!😉 although I feel like I have already immortalized all the best moment with this post😛 MAMA was messy because of all kind of reasons and it felt so nice to see one that actually fulfilled all my fangirling moments properly!
      Haha, I didn’t know who is Jin Akanishi at first (does that tell something about my age too? xD I don’t really follow j-pop..) But he looks really young and I just checked. He is 31 years old, so still young. He must be popular in China to be invited to performed.

• azngrl318 says:

Haha yea, I remember those years. I like Legend of Lu Zhen so much I watched it 3X and recommended it to all my friends. hehe xD I always liked Li Ying and did ship her with Chen Xiao for a bit, but then I saw how awkward they were on variety shows and the ship sank.

Haha, my ship for them sunk when it was revealed that Chen Xiao was dating Michelle Chen. Although, my ship wasn’t very lively then because of his horrible ROCH drama.😦

4. Alt says:

I read that Victoria had to walk red carpet twice and leave her signature twice lol First as a member of f(x) then as an actress Song QIan. The style was on point.

8D Hu Ge is a pro when it comes to make us fans happy. He had moments with Jin Dong, Wallace Huo and Wu Lei! I wonder who will be his next big bromance? (please let him act again with Yuan Hong!!)

5. Hagu says:

For your information it’s not IQIYI who set up Wallace, Liying And William seating position. Base on Iqiyi Set up it should be Wallace, William and Liying, but when William go on stage to accept the award, Wallace talking with Liying they even holding hand, after that wallace help Liying to change the seat, so they did it selves not because IQIYI. You can see the video on Hua Ying weibo. All the night they talking about the change of Liying’s seat. And wallace action that follow Liying leave the IQIYI five minutes after Liying said good bye. Many good FAM cam video about wallace and Liying on Hua Ying weibo..😁😁

Yeah, I wondered too why it felt that Zhao Liying changed her seat. I rewent on weibo today (can’t get over this event keke) and saw the gifs! haha, just added them to the post. I didn’t know Wallace Huo and Liying left nearly at the same time?! This makes me even more happy hehehe. Is ht HuaYing ship really sailing? If yes, I want the best view on that ship!! 8D

• Hagu says:

Liying left after she received the award, but before left she wave her hand to say Good bye to wallace, but strangely William who wave her back. And five minute after Liying left or after the “Ring” song end wallace said good bye to huge and then left hurriedly (that time I guess Liying still doing interview out side). There’s many fan Cam video about wallace and Liying interaction that nite. After William go to stage wallace hold Liying’s hand and talking to her, the staff camera focus on them when William give his speak on the stage, so Wallace n Liying stop talking, but after awhile they talking again, and then wallace help Liying to organized the chair so she can move to sit beside him. (Even CWT look awkward that night). But back again for promotion Shushan IQIYI shipped ZLY with CWT not with Wallace and cover that with wallace and huge scandals. (But no one can stop this CP if they want to sit next to each other..😁😉). you can see the video about Hua Ying interaction on fans base weibo : little fat ass or hua ying

I didn’t find the waving + leaving part😦 , but I will be believe you😛 Aww, feel a little bit bad for William Chan since he looks so awkward on some BTS pictures, as if he didn’t know what to do. Haha, HuaYing couple feels so real now!

6. azngrl318 says:

I saw that video on youtube too~ hehe it was all on this Huaying channel. I honestly don’t know how I ended up on it. But Wallace and William both waved good bye to her.🙂

• azngrl318 says:

I think this was the channel, you can take a look for your own leisure🙂 I can’t read Chinese or Viet, so I was just kind of randomly clicking stuff out of boredom.

Thanks! It is so cute!! Awww, seeing both of them wave at her at the same time is so heartwarming. I wonder if it was awkward betweeen them after Liying left? xD

BTW; This video:

They had a really strong bound during Chinese Paladin 3 ^^. And also during 2014 End of Year ceremony, the two plus Liu Shishi had a moment which was really hyped on weibo, so everyone want to see more :)… Also, Wallace Huo has done many projects with Tangren, so LSS+HG+WH are often coupled together ^^

Added to that, often at award ceremonies, they often seat together and have shipping moments. In 2015, it is mostly because they are the two most well received actors and have multiple coincidences together(their projects airing at the same time, both worked with Shandong TV as male leads) and Hu Ge came as a guest on a talk show that also invited Wallace Huo as friend guest. And they don’t deny their love for each other so news media really enjoy writing about their long lasting friendship😛

• cc says:

Im a shipper of all Hu-Bromance and as shipper of these two and following them for a while Hu Ge is the only person who can break wallace ice….(Maybe just me) Wallace use to be so reserve and quiet but when he is with Hu Ge , he is like a new person, happy and playful…. even when he talk about Hu Ge he so happy… Hu Ge once stated in a interview how he and wallace are similar because they both so shy and they can read each other mind… <3<3<3

Haha, I don’t believe Hu Ge if he says he is shy! He looks so out going on interviews and such. But it is true that he is the kind of person who is cold at first and, when you get close to him, he really lets himself go. Hu Ge and Wallace Huo couple is so real this year and I am so happyy for their undying love!❤ *_*

7. NNA says:

I noticed that when MC asked Li Ying about the kiss with WC , WH made a litte move (irritated?) adjusted his suit and Li Ying take a glance at him, awkwardly to answer.

Haha, I saw that too! She looked so lost. I really want to know who she is dating @_@ instead of always jumping from one ship to the other… :’D