[Updated] List of C-ent BFF ~ Girls edition

Friendship is rare and precious in the entertainment world. If 2015 was blooming with bromance left and right, girl friendships stayed low profile this year. Who are the BFFs that stick together whatever happens? Let’s discover them!

1. Alyssia Chia and Gao Yuanyuan

1231.jpg

2. Wang Faye and Zhao Wei

3. Yang Mi and Tang Yan

6.6

3.5 Yang Mi and Dili Reba

4. Fan Bingbing and Li Yuchen

5. Tong Liya and Dong Xuan

6. Angelababy and Nini (I think they said so in an interview?)

Taiwan:

1. SHE girls: Hebe Tien, Selina Jen, Ella Chen

(thanks to Miss Attache and dramarian for reminding me that there are a lot of great girl friendships in Taiwan! I didn’t know half of them myself! :O )

2. Ivy Chen and Janine Chang

9 10 11

3. Ruby Lin and Tiffany Hsu

4. Rainie Yang and Ariel Lin

1 3 4 58

5. Joe Chen and Ady An

6 7 8 9

Hong Kong

1. Athena Chu and Ada Choi

17 thoughts on “[Updated] List of C-ent BFF ~ Girls edition

Haha, we did do a Hu Ge bromance one months ago and he is like, in most of chinese bromance ;P But yes, that is a great idea. There are definitely more bromance pictures to share out there 8D

• cc says:

Lol yes do the other bromance and we could do more Hu ge bromance again too… Lol Gosh that man (Hu ge) have so many bromance… I’m jealous for those who are not in his bromance…

Yop, ever since that article, he had new ones with Wang Kai and Jin Dong. I will definitely start collecting the pictures now and write an article about them soon ^^ Haha, I bet all guys AND girls want to be close to Hu Ge.

1. I love the Taiwanese BFFs too (and probably more) and funny how I planned to make a post about it before haha! as what Miss Attache mentioned! + Ady An & Joe Chen! Thanks for this post!! now I’m more aware of the Chinese BFF pairings 💖

• It’s not weird because they totally match! They’re like Taiwan’s highest-paid actresses and also starred in Taiwan’s highest-rating dramas @_@ haha! They have a lot of photos together that I even saved a lot >_< parts of their clique are also Bianca Bai (Fated to Love You) and Kimi Hsia (Queen of SOP) 😀

Haha. You know, I would be totally down to read your article of Taiwanese besties (guys and girls). It had been such a long time since I followed the Taiwanese entertainment so I am seriously out of the loop (the last drama I checked was In a Good Way).😀

2. Aw…this is a good “pick-me-up” post. Thanks for putting it together. I especially love the Alyssia Chia & Gao Yuanyuan friendship, ever since I watched their drama, “Heavenly Sword & Dragon Sabre”. =D Oh, btw, I didn’t realize that Yang Mi and Dili Reba are BFF….I have always thought that Yang Mi is more like Dili Reba’s mentor & boss.

Thanks!🙂 I also love Alyssia Chia&Gao Yuanyuan “couple”. They had been in at least three dramas together and their friendship is still strong even today!
      Yang Mi definitely grew very close to Dili Reba during the last few months and you can see a lot their interactions on variety show/press conference. Dili Reba is under Yang Mi’s agency so there is of course the mentor relationship too (hence why I put their BFF relationship as a subcategory of Yang Mi and Tang Yan hehe).

3. intellectualkitten says:

I consider Angelababy and Ni Ni as commercial best friend :”D Nini declared in an interview she met AB for the first time at the filming of Bride Wars. Even though she acted as her bridesmaid… it is a little suspicious :”D

4. There is quite a few BFFs groups in HK. The recent spat of engagements and weddings makes it easy to see who is in which group. Myolie Wu’s girls getaway before her wedding had several gals from her circle and Linda Chung’s wedding party is almost all entertaiment bffs.

• That’s awesome! However I am really not familiar with HK celebrities and that is why I only put one pairing ^^ I am sure there are a lot of BFF relationships b/w the girls in HK-ent!