[List] Release Dates for Movies and Dramas in April 2016

61e7f4aajw1f2gdi9ge8pj21kw0sg7lu

April is just around the corner and a long list of awesome projects is waiting for you guys to watch!! >< But don’t forget that finals season is starting soon!!

EDIT: Seems like some dramas on this list are not scheduled as said on the article I read. Sorry about that ><

Dramas to anticipate in April :))

• Go! Goal! Fighting! with Hu Ge and Maggie Jiang on April 1rst, 2016
  • Keep the Marriage as Jade with Jiang Xin on April 2nd, 2016
  • Chinese Hero with Yoona, Lin Gengxin, Golfrey Gao and Guli Nazha on April 3rd, 2016
  • Turns Out Happiness (Yuan Lai Xin Fu) with Ma Tianyu, Deng Jiajia, and William Chan on April 5th, 2016
  • I am Du Lala with Qi Wei and Wang Yaoqing, on April 16th, 2016 << Not Released
  • Ode to Joy with Liu Tao, Jiang Xin, Wang Kai, Yang Zi, and Jin Dong on April 17th, 2016
  • Magical Space Time with Ruby Lin, Jia Nailiang, and Xu Lu on April 20th, 2016

Movies to anticipate in April 2016 :))

Chongqing Hot Pot with Chen Kun and Bai Baihe on April 1st, 2016

Who Sleeps my Bro with Chen Xiao on April 1st, 2016

My New Sassy Girl (second release) on April 22nd, 2016

Xuanzang with Huang Xiaoming and Purba Rgyal on April 29th, 2016

Phantom of the Theatre with Ruby Lin on April 28th, 2016

Finding Mr. Right with Tang Wei and Wu Xiubo on April 29th, 2016

MBA Partner with Yao Chen, Tang Yan, Aaron Kwok, and Li Chen on April 29th, 2016

Yesterday Once More on April 29th, 2016

15 thoughts on “[List] Release Dates for Movies and Dramas in April 2016

1. Lucy says:

Ahh Ruby is an ageless goddess!!!! I don’t think she gets praised enough for her elegance and beauty but I’m actually surprised she and Hu Ge have never collaborate together oh please I’ve been waiting years….so excited to watch Hu GE drama considering he and Maggie dated after the drama filming but sad they broke up I can’t wait for the onscreen chemistry

Yes, Ruby Lin is great and all her projects turn into gold, she should be given more credits for it! Sadly, people don’t consider her as on the same level as Zhao Wei and Fan Bingbing, but she should be!!
      Hu Ge said he didn’t need to act in all the love scenes <33

2. Omg, thank you for this. I haven’t been able to log on Weibo to check out everything that I’ve missed in the C-ent, so this post is a very helpful wrap-up in terms of dramas/movies. Didn’t expect Les Interpretes to premiere as early as tomorrow…will definitely check it out!

• I was going to tell you that Les Interpretes didnt come out yesterday, as i searched everywhere for it, but you already updated the post! I think I remember reading that it will come out next month though.

Thank you for notifying me! I just did a research on weibo and indeed the drama does not have a official release date😦 I will keep u updated, I promise

3. llmoreno says:

Chen kun drools !!!!

Hu ge and the guy from day day up woah is any hairstyle who doesn’t look good on Hu ge … can I have him as my personal cheerleading… the protagonist looks like Hu ge but in girl version

Keep the Marriage as Jade ….. :O that trailer is so scary, that girl is nuts I probably would let my husband left me that have that nightmare what make me feel shivers is when she go to the mom house and when they arrive she is there … but I like this actress and it seems that she has a lot of antagonist characters.

Les interpretes … crossing my finger wiki have as one of his must to sub I like Yang mi a lot.

Ode to joy girl power … wang kai as a sexy doctor what more you can ask hoping for wiki too

Chen xiao is so sexy and a university movie yeah but the movies looks so weird I don’t know how to feel about it

Chen kun with the cigarette is so sexy awww he is old but so sexy

Hey!! Did you watch the episode of Happy Camp with Chen Kun and YoonA? I used to not care about this actor but after that episode, I realized how adorable he is >< I definitely want to watch Hot Pot Chongqing now… 8D

Hu Ge and Maggie Jiang dated😛

I love Jiang Xin. She has a really cool personality on variety shows and is definitely a professional actress.❤ I won't watch Marriage as Jade but pretty pumped up for Ode to Joy

x) hen Xiao changed a lot from debut to now… or is it just me?

4. creidesca says:

The airing date for Magical Space Time will be delayed by a week now. Fifteen Years to Wait for Migratory Birds will have more than 20 epis (HunanTV likely milking the drama’s popularity? the length of the episodes aired vary/not consistent).

• creidesca says:

Yes, finished watching Fifteen Years (though waiting on the rest of the e-subs so I can understand the ending better). The drama is done very well and doesn’t exactly follow the novel.