[Feature] Chinese Ulzzang: University Goddess

p4518431a396542210

There is this concept in China called School Flower, which is equivalent to University Goddess or Those Years, the Girl we All Loved. It is pretty popular among Chinese universities to have a campus first love and often, all the guys will have the same crush. Here is a list of the most popular and famous ones🙂

1. 奶茶妹妹 Milk Tea Sister aka 章泽天. She is a student at Qinghua University, a well reputed university in China. Most people who spend time on chinese website knows about her, she is really famous🙂

18387509_948095 5950066_862728

She got famous with this picture:

p4518431a396542210

2.黄灿灿 Huang Can Can. She is a Performing Arts student from Wuhan University. In 2015, she is considered one the 5 Prettiest girl in China.

10-140Z41AR6 68401bc5gw1eeysp4xfzuj21kw2dctu1

She got famous for this photoshoot she did with her boyfriend:

3. 王维琳 Wang Weilin, also a student from Wuhan University. She is “mixed blood” and got famous by appearing as a participant on Day Day Up.

ZpOM-fxemzey4839211 AFE9PI6O00AJ0003

4. 张辛苑 Zhang Xinyuan. During a family trip in Maldives, a photo album made by her mother exploded with shares on social media and she became famous for her candid look.

2291-131230095S8 U369P1T1D612766F9DT20120207150901

5. 温心 Wen Xin, a graduated student from Shenzhen University. She is a talented and innocent girl.

124974503_61n 3226743744

14 thoughts on “[Feature] Chinese Ulzzang: University Goddess

1. Jo says:

Wow, #2’s hair is gorgeous. I’m jealous. e_e;

And I recognize #5 from Chen Xiang and Jiang Jingfu’s The Adventure for Love drama! Didn’t think much of her acting abilities in that one, but she is quite pretty.

I got really obsessed with Huang Can Can when I fist saw her pictures, she is really pretty ><
      Really? I know no. 4 is now a model and no. 2 and no. 5 are now actresses😛

2. I read about # 1 a while ago, and didn’t quite understand what was going on, LOL. Thanks to this post, now I get it! She’s also my favorite among these 5 as she looks fresh and natural. Same with #4, my 2nd fave😀.

Welcome! Milk Tea symbolizes purity, sweetness, and innocence. After her picture got viral, she became associated with these ideas and became an online goddess😀

3. Amy Smith says:

Omg these concepts are real?! I thought they only existed in dramas haha. In college? Same as university? 18yo plus? That’s a lot of students right? Must have the same eye and list heheheh

Yep, as real as life😛 While talking with a male friend from China, he told me every guy at their school wanted to go out with the school flower :”D

Haha… I am sure there are other ones😛 There is a chinese online game where people upload “School Flower” selfie and people determine if they approve of their beauty. I played that game once and there are a lot of pictures @_@

4. hahaha nice. These ladies look like they might be actresses. Must be nice have all the guys want you. You can pick and choose who to date. Life will most likely be smooth sailing cause you’ve got good looks. I wanna be a milk tea too!!😀

Oh boy, I can already imagine Chinese male university students stalking these girls at school😛 It is a silly but also funny concept😛 Sigh, can guys notice me? :”D